An Important Read on Changes in Our Upcoming Class Schedules
To all ATI members (and associates):
The most important part of this message – ATI is open for business! We are here for all our members as we always have been. Our coaching program and relationship with all our members are more important than ever. You are the reason we do what we do, and we truly are in this together.
The safety of our members, associates and communities is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and following the guidelines provided by federal, state and local government agencies as this situation evolves.
We know how important ATI support is to you and we are committed to keeping ATI headquarters open as we take the following actions to best serve you and protect everyone’s health and safety:
- ATI plans to keep our Linthicum headquarters open for business with short-term modifications.
- As you know, many of our coaches currently work from their home offices. Most coaches that work out of ATI headquarters will begin working from home as soon as practical. We must assure they have the resources and technology to continue to deliver their calls uninterrupted.
- We are temporarily discontinuing live classes at ATI and switching to an all virtual schedule until otherwise notified. Most of our classes currently offer virtual alternatives. If you are signed up for a live class in March or April, you will be automatically switched to virtual.
- Most airlines and hotels are allowing for reservation cancellation credits without penalty. This is your personal responsibility.
- We are evaluating how to handle upcoming spring 20 Group meetings scheduled for April and will advise everyone soon.
- For those continuing to work at headquarters, we are adhering to strict cleaning and sanitation standards as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local health authorities. You all should be doing the same in your businesses.
As we continue to monitor this evolving situation, we will maintain our focus on delivering the exceptional service you depend upon, while doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our members, our associates and our communities.
Be safe and know we are here for you.